Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'mm bacckkkkkkkk

Dear readers/family members/friends/strangers/ISA (i hear they're reading ppls blogs now)

Welcome to my blog =D just to let you know i had a blog (with the same name n layout) very long ago, but after the initial enthu stage my blog died =S n i deleted it cause some 'great' friends of mine hacked it n post my pics on it =.=

Anyways to follow a friend of mine, i shall begin my blog by listing the reasons why i am blogging:

1. i am bored, n i dun feel like studying yet
2. i am in overseas (liverpool to be exact) n this shall be my way of letting my friends know that i'm still alive n having a great time here in uk.
3. er.... uhh....

hmm......

ok its mainly cause i'm just bored, should be a good enough reason right!
oh yeah n the other stuff he mentioned. =D

5 comments:

yhknigel said...

lols post more about life in Liverpool!!!

sara leong said...

this doesn't seem to me like you're back on blogger! o.O!

hahaha... faster update more!!!

G-Wong said...

Troy Lim!! Been reading Ching Li's blog... You guys don't seem to be studying at Liverpool... Holiday here Holiday there... Holiday everywhere... How to become doctors ar... Haha...

taipomi said...

what the...i thought u're blogging again?and tat's the only post on it?haha!!!

yapster said...

ok so you died...again..lol..